Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday Extravaganza

Saturday...saturday nothing much to do as my trip to KK to attend Niza's wedding got cancelled last minute. Dont wanna to talk much about it :( since all my besties are there today, I only stayed here n wishin' I was there. Really killed my mood since the day I cancelled the ticket & to make it worst I cant changed anything cos I bought the promo ticket, doubled up my tension.
Maybe bukan rezeki to go there maybe some other time, tried to be positive as I could but ended up outraged. So I watched the rerun of EXTRAVAGANZA parodies on Youtube, slowly I regained my positivity back. that parodies never failed to make me LOL hehehehe. Watching Ameng, Tora and the whole gang doing their hilarious acts. I remembered when me n Mita have nothing to do, we watched Extavaganza rerun for the one whole day and we LOLZ until tears coming out. owh what a memories of old days. Now she counting the days as a mum-to-be.
Since tomorrow is Sunday, what is your plan for tomorrow?? Mine.. hmm what should I do tomorrow ya? Dont wanna plan any yet nanti x menjadi...

2 comments:

Vivien Dumpangol said...

aikss...kena cancel pula ur trip to kk? nevermind...still have many chances to go. bukan jauh juga tu kan hehe...

Sandra said...

huhu..ya vien :(
dah la tiket flight xdpt tukar date,so burn mcm tu sja la :(
tp xpa anytimes buli pi sna sb ada Bus direct p KK skg..