Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Here come the MARCH

March march marchy comes again. hmmm nothing much for early March to talk about. Streeesseddd out, wore out & tension are in now. hmm how to switch to "RAJIN" mode if started just like muka katak??? One of my work mate quits 2 day ago & he didnt sent any termination notice to our boss. hmm kasian dia slalu kena marah, but I dont blamed him la if he just walked away just like that cos he dont deserve such a treat like that. If I was in his shoe, maybe I do something awful & l;agi teruk dari itu. Me & my other work mates only managed to call him this morning to get a better clarification why he did not come to work since yesterday. Now we know... Better look in the bright side. I got a chance to go SHOPPPPIIINGGGG!!!! At last I managed to squeeeze some times with my sister went out to shop which is my FAV pastime. A hobby that I abandoned quiet a long times since my last trip to KK last year (Best holiday ever had :)
Guess what - I bought a book that adapted into a movie title HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU and the book is fun to read & Im still in process to finish it maybe in 2 more days la can finish read it. It was really 'Life-based' experience penned very well into an interesting story. But I still want to watch the movie la, cos movie n book are totally different & also sometimes you cant expect the endings. hmmmm...cant wait to get the dvd la hehehe...
Trip to KK..I still not yet but the ticket even tho my working place is just infront of MAS office, but the break time is too unflexible la. kena curi2 keluar la ni nanti. I want to try buy the ticket online, but I dont have an idea la... Here we dont have a direct flight from Btu-KK by Air asia. Soooo pissed off dah la Air asia ada promo ticket murah :(
ok time to snooozzzeee la...will be back again later ciaooooo zZZ...

No comments: