Friday, March 6, 2009

At Last....

Finally. I've got my flight ticket to K.K :D & that means by the end of this month I'll be in K.K to attend my friend's wedding reception. Sadly, I cant witness her 'akad nikah' which is her request asking us to come earlier to be with her during the ceremony which is fall on Friday, 27th. Lucky for me cos I've got that ticket price are very cheap, only rm1 (but plus 'tis & tat=rm52) but still cheap to me (Air Asia ma...). Rite now, I only wait for Ina whether she will come join me or else she wouldnt. But from her call this morning, she wanted to join, up to her la...too much excuses already she gave us until we're started getting bored & fed up now. (sory excuse my French ya :p).
Working today started with wholesome busy as our boss suddenly need to handle last minute case. Its a complaint about some local hospital & the death of young girl who involved in car accident last month on the night of Valentine's Day . To make it worst that girl died few days after her 21st birthday. She died due to brain haemorrhage & internal bleeding & her parent wanted to sue the hospital. From the report that her father made, that hosppital will be in big2 trouble cos they will deal with the notorious Kapitan here. hmmm..this will became intersting case la after this
On the other hand, I just received a Marriage dissolution case but not yet read through everything. I managed to look through the report of the case & found out that both parties had agreed to end up their 5 years marriage. Its make me think thrice for awhile that getting married is not like playing yo-yo.Even you loved to death but if there is no TRUST , there is no point to go on & that married will 'die'. The couple already in their separate ways few years ago due to their job location. So maybe they dont want to make things becoming worst, better they go separate ways earlier.
Enough of that, it make my brain cant stop thinking la. hmmm better looks in the bright side quick. Am counting the days now to meet all my gurlies. This is our 2nd reunion since our 1st reunion last year, also in K.K . Unlucky for GG, she cant make it during Niza's reception cos she already at PLKN camp in Sandakan & she did not get a leave. Last year also, she didnt come while I was there.
Ok then..need to wrap up now cos I want to continue reading my book hehehe..till then...

"HaPPy WeeKenD"
xoxoxoxoxoxox

2 comments:

fridaV said...

uuu... interesting case there... is the hosp done negligence to the girl? mmm... that's why doctors hate lawyers.. they always go into their ways... hehe... happy weekends!

Sandra said...

Dont know know la wht d hosp done until that poor girl died just like that cos I dont read the whole thing. poor her parent..
happy holiday too :)