Monday, March 23, 2009

RetrO M00D is *ON*

Its been awhile since my last blogging entry. Alot of things to do before I go for HOLIDAY.....yipeeeeeee...maka berkumandang la lagu madonna Holliday di kepala otaku ni hehehehhe... Im looking forward to this weekend to meet alll my gurlies there eventho' two of my frens cant make it due to working commitment. cian Ina & GG :(
Last week was an hectic week & also the worst week. Dont want to talk much cos it would spoil my very sacred week hehehehe...Everything is ready packed & I got a gift for Niza. Its not that grand stuff cos you know le bandar kecik hardly to find a gift here.
Lately, it was very HOT here in Btu..its getting hot in herreeeee (mcm lagu Nelly hehe), aiyaaa panas salah ujan lagi la salah. Look like the sales of bikini & speedos will be rising here hehehe cos I saw a lot of people picnic & jetskiing yesterday & not forgetting kayaking. Maybe I should go for kayaking since my sister said that Kayaking is intersting...hmmm..what do you think?? I never been go Kayaking before la..macam best la pulak :p So everyday is bright, sunny and the sky is blue as the sea. Luckily for me my house is just nearby the sea:)
And its convenient for us to stroll by the sea in the evening cos our puppy need her daily outings routine, also me and my sister joined our pup to jog together hehehe...As a reward...jeng jeng jeng our bodies ached here and there especially my left ankle. I think I twisted it while jogging few days ago and its hurt like hell:(
Last week I watched American Idol with daddy & my sister (my dad is big fan of AI & my sister LOLZ buddy with me) hehehe... And also Akademi Fantasia 7 I watched it with my mum(she's a fan of AF). AI not bad la this season, but cannot challenged the last year season cos David Cook is smokin' aces hot hehehe...I just watched AF cos nak 'jaga hati' my mum but this season AF also not bad la, except their dressing is very 'malfunctional'. Maybe the dresser is fashion blind or color blind. A lot of wrong combination( ketara kelam kabut)
There's alot of ep that I missed since the last AI ep that I watched is during the audition. Aiyaa I was so left out of it but its ok la can watch the rerun on Saturday ma...
Past few weeks I heard alot of people talked about holidaying in Bali. I think I need to detour my dream holiday la after this. Maybe New York city (where I can meet Dias there-missed u alot gal!!) or Toronto to meet Pearl & mr Bern to hang out or skiing perhaps hehe.. huh...I can oly dream about holidaying there. One of the staff is going to Bali for holiday in 2 weeks time....we're so envied her...you lucky girl Kiekie..ahaa bring us alot of souvenir ya (if you read this le). Another lucky friend, Ambros will be in KL to watch & do the news coverage at Grand Prix in Sepang next week and its one-whole week paid vacation cortesy of Petronas. No worries la cos like back-to-back we've got a priviledge to get alot of souvenirs :D Im not envied him over the fact that he have chance to watch the GP cos m not a big fan of GP but Jamiroqui perform? haiyaaa sangat la jeles ni:(
That is the perk of working as a Journalist in major news publishing. huh..means that he will get a chance to watch JAMIROQUAI perform as well haiyaaaaaaaaaaaaa Double jeles ni... I only can wish to watch JayKay perform but other pula yang pigi huh:(
Its late oledi la...need to wake up early nanti c ya & Good Morning Heartache :)
p/s: Im into this Retro thingy * Retro mood is back again yippiiee :D

No comments: