Thursday, April 2, 2009

Earth Hour & Hot Weather

April F00L!!!! That's what I've got early in the morning of APRIL. Tata sent some 'konpius' msg and I called her back. Thought was urgent but I've got "APRIL FOOL" instead.huh I totally forgot that day was 1st April, but nevermind her msg really made my day. I only LOL about it. Oh ya, How about your EARTH HOUR? 60 minutes of darkness. Mine was hmm...ok juga, my granny bising2 wanted to join cos of my neighbour joint the cause, so we turned off the light for a mo' (it's nearly 62 minutes though) hehehehe.... Granny sempat jg told us some old stories from her past, that without electricity people still can survive, in fact its cooler without electricity. Thumbs up for myself cos I did a good cause hehehe..
My neighbours arereally into this cause, they all leparking outside their houses and some even singing. Look like they really enjoyed jamming in the dark aye...hehehe..
Last week and also this week, I just filled up my days with watching back to back old movies. Not really that old, in fact its last year's movies played in Astro & realized that I missed alot of great movies. Added up to my resolution this year, I want to watch as much latest movies as-I-can. Dont wanna be left out again hehehe...Has anyone watch MILK? starring Sean Penn & James Franco.
Sorry cos maybe you find out that my blog become un-updated. Had alot in my hands right now need my attention. My flight of fancy stuff also start to fill up & the weather here really slow things down. Really really hot here right now,I felt like I was gunned down by the weather and started to feel uncomfortable with all this sunburned in my arm. Hate sun burns, it really itchy and bruised here and there.
Need to off now, I felt dizzy a bit maybe caused by this hot weather, I dont wanna get sick la :(

No comments: