Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter & TWITTER...

HappY Easter!! Its not late to wish rite? Nothing much I got for Easter this year, only chocolate-egg from my sister & we ended up choco-fest in front of tv watching Nacho Libre. Only managed to attend morning mass for & everyone is still in Happy Easter Day mode.
TWITTER, everyone seems to get into Twitter now. My inbox had filled with alot of invitation of Twitter, I saw it on tv past few weeks & now its very 'in' thing for this month. From celebrities to clerks, everyone talking about Twitter. Besa la, just like Facebook & Friendster when it first came out, everyone tried to get an account, so do I. Some people that I know, had 2 or 3 accounts for Fs. Very Super-Friendster and the reason behind it, to get away from his girlfriend's radar & he had much time to manage his account very well. Twitter is fun when you have a lot of friends & followers, so that the discussion will be merrier. oh ya, dont forget to Tagged ya. So sorry for those who tagged me, malas la balik2 buat akaun.
That's all 4 today, adios....

No comments: