Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Stay, Marketing & Death Ritual

I found this later this evening...

Title : Stay...

Sound straight from the twilight
Had me up all night again
Fall asleep 'cos I keep thinking of you
And I...saw a shadow
And it's you...

All my sorrows flew away
Hush keep quiet hear me say
I dont ever want you to go..
Please stay...
With the moonlight dancing free
And there's no one
But you and me
There's no reason to go ashtray...
Please stay.....

Making up a story
It's the way you're looking at me
If you think that this is funny
It's just true...

Trying think about it
If your heart is closed
Dont locked it
Keep your keys back in your pocket
Think its true....

By : Estrella

I was approached by a friend who is keened to involve in multi-level marketing. She was too..eagered-sound when talked about that multi thingy, and all I can do just nodded, oos and aaaas about it. Sounds great & motivating macam trus mo join skali..helloooo...elooo... the economics is still cloudy macam mana mo mula..So I asked her why she just suddenly popped up with this all multi-level marketing thingy while had a good job & good life? She just told that her colleauges already succeed in that business & got RM5k a month & she was too driven by their story. I only gave her short answer 'tunggu la economi ok skit..' and she just off like that. Maybe she disappointed with my answer, biarla...
Humans... just like that, hunger for more..more and more...x pernah rasa puas.
Its not that I dont want to involve in any multi-level marketing or other businesses, I also have my own agenda but had to stay on hold right now. Not easy to get loan approval & there is heaps of stuff to be considered. When the right time coming, then everything will be on the go...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
When I went to Popular bookstore yesterday I found a book about the DEATH & Ritual ceremony. I cant remember the exact title but that book was so tempting and since me & my sister always fascinated with death ceremony& rituals (wp takuuttt) macam mo beli sja buku tu...tengok la nanti...

No comments: