Tuesday, February 10, 2009

MIRI JAZZ MUSIC FESTIVAL 2009

People started talking about Miri Jazz Festival 2009 which will be start in the next 2 months & half. Heard that the last year event were so happening and all out concert packed with sea of human. hmmm.... look looky I want to go la this year, cos my sister & all her friends will go too. The ticket is quiet cheap too, Rm60 for a day & Rm100 for 2 days & the event will kick start at 8th & 9th of May (need to go on Friday la) after working hours la ni. Rep for Malaysia this year is Double Take consist of Mia Palencia & Roger Wang. I heard of her before but never watched her performed. I wish that Shannon Shah & Adibah Nor will come again la this year ")



Last year I didnt manage to attend this event due to alot of 'rands to do. I totally forgot that the event is in early May, so I went for short trip with my gurlies to KK. Hmmm better ask them later cos Reena n Hakim are told me that they probably come over for this event this year. Ina will all out la for this event hehehe...
The venue is still The Parkcity Everly Hotel Miri, as they are one of the main sponsor.
Interested? Go to this web http://www.mirijazzfestival.com/

No comments: