Saturday, February 14, 2009

HaPPy Valentine's Day :)

Another round, Valentine's Day come around the corner. Selling of roses are soaring high, all restaurants are fully RSVPs, cinemas are packed with couples the yada yadas and sooo on..

So what is left for us whose without the loved ones besides? hmm.... we' re left out drowning in the sea full of couples in lurrrrveee...enough of lurveee doses and get back to reality la people :)

After went back from work this afternoon (am working on Saturday), me & my sister went out cos she went for hair treatment at her friend's hair saloon. Looking around I saw a lot of people get their hair done ( of cos la nk cantik2). I only can stand only a few minutes there cos I cannot stand the smells of hair creams, hair sprays the used there. So I just went for some random window shopping & lepaking at Popular bookstore (curi2 baca buku :). Actually, I missed my old times in KL where I must went to Kinokuniya every Valentines's Day, just to read the books there but that is when I'm really 'kaya' la. While waiting for my sister for nearly 3 hours & half,I managed bought a book. Even I still not finished reading the previous 2 books that I bought last month. Looks like I had to finish that 2 first, but this latest book that I bought just now the title is quiet interesting- Conversations With The Fat Girl by Liza Palmer & good news for Sophia Kinsella's fans, there is latest book are out now. OMG! I forgot la the title of that book, eventhou' I read the synopsis ...hmm I better started save some $$ now hehehe...After that, her best friend, Cammie came & joined us for a drink at coffeeshop (dont expect any Coffee Beans, Starbucks here). Its a small & cosy coffee shop but lupa nama kedai tu & also the food there,especially the toast & coffee floats are so tempting. Im drrrooolllzz over for awhile hehehe...But I forgot to take a pics la. hmmm..will be next time to come over again for that coffee shop :) Before we went back home, three of us are went for Valentine's shoppings for our mum n granny. For this year Valentine's I got a lot of chocolate bars & candies from exchanged gifts at office last Friday. Schweeeetttt ttoooothhhh lagiiiii...and my choco's stock box are full with chocs now hehehe...

Actually, I felt soo damn tired cos I slept very late the night before & not forgetting the tensions that affected nearly entire system in my brain. Headache attacks! How d'ya felt when you got accused eventhou' you did not make that fault? Angry rite? felt like to put a bullet thru' that person's brain rite? I dont want to talk much about that stupid things, but it really really really ruined my entire good weeks. Actually this is not the first time we all kena marah, if one got blamed, then the entire departments will surely kena. I tried to be positive as I can but sometimes,a tolerance had its own limit. Trying to remind myself that once the clock strucked at 5pm, everything will be a-ok only for awhile.


Need to go now, cos tomorrow will get up early to go for mass with mum. I wish I had my 7 hours sleep back :(

No comments: