Saturday, February 21, 2009

Jason & The Bundles

GOOD NEWS- Jason Mraz is drop by KL next March for a concert (kalo x silap la). OMG! I wish I was still in KL, then I can watch & sing-a-long to his performance & like his album title-We Sing, We Steal, We Dance... Im yours....hahaha..I bet the ticket is a bit pricey, but thats ok, hey...its Jason Mraz who perform mannnn. hehehe..Oh ya, Rihanna's COncert in Malaysia is change date to another date,this isdue to her incident 911 drama with Chris Brown & now,She is nowhere to be seen (updates from E! News).Poor her.Even a successful artist like her also had a downside & perks as a celebs.
My first blog for this week. Sorry for an absent. Works been cruel to us this week, cos need to prepare the Bundles thingy. I bet you guys have no clue what the bundles is all about. It is a compilations of previous cases that have a similarities with a case of the client. Nasib baik la x banyak kena prepare, only 5 Bundles & in medium size. That is still considered small amount & have to send to the High Court. To prepare a bundle, you have to study the case first, then find the similar cases that can be related to the client's case, but most of the books are choosen from the Indian High Court cases, UK High Court cases & local court cases. Once you understand, then you can start do your Bundles that already given titles by our big boss To find the cases tht had given is not easy, you have to get through LOT of books that the thickness is similar to the batu bata. Sometimes it is quiet fun reading those cases cos you will know alot of human behavior, the reason whys they DO that. Sometimes they argued over some stupids reasons, not counting the sillys & nonsenses reasons, especially the Election Petitions. Those vips sweats over the smalls stuffs. Preparing the Bundles took alot of effort & time. You have to be NEAT & TIDY. Something you must AWARE of is that 2s. Sometimes, we ended up eating KFCs while preparing that bundles thingy.
This week started unsmoothly, my handphone rosak, my laptop lagi rosak teruk..huhuhu...... So I sent my laptop to the nearest NEC Service Centre downtown. Luckily they still open & to my horror, my laptop's keyboard cannot use anymore, need to take off from the laptop's body & kena virus lagi..He told me that if I sent it late, maybe it can affected the motherboard cos it sit under the mboard. Felt like my heart been ripped off through my chest when I heard that.. I dont care about anything as long as my beloved laptop can be saved. It means alot 2 me. It had a sentimental value that I wont get it anywhere. I rather buy a new one than trade-in it. I dont care to keep it as I can see it again. I felt insecure to left it at the shop but hopefully everything will be alright.
Need to outs now, my eyes are soooooo heavy actually.....see ya thennn....

No comments: