Monday, July 21, 2008

Trippin' To KK pt.1

Tip of the Day : Dont make an earlier expectations

Hmm why do I posted the above tip? I dont know. Too tired to think, perhaps.. Been up to some small scale project, job hunting bla bla bla...oh ya, today, I've got a chance went to the one & only private college in town here. Its not that big but OK la, dari tiada lansung kolej. Tried my luck there by applying for English Tutor. I wondered how the class will be, cos from what I heard, the students are quiet a lot. So up to me la on how do I conduct the class. Tomorrow, I will submit the application, so wish me luck for this one (finger crossed!).
Before I forget, in my other prevois post, I told ya that I will upload some pictures from my last vacation in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Here it is...check it out :)


One for the album, before headed back to KK


pose before jumped off to the sea!




Snorkling at Pulau Sapi...macam mimpi pulak...with tour guide & Reena



Gateaway to Pulau Sapi



Red Telephone booth, only in KK (angkut dr London ni..)



Me & Reena before we off to Pulau Sapi for snorkling :)


This is the first post for my trip to KK recently. Sorry for the delays so many times. the second part will be coming soon, so enjoy.......































No comments: