Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Back To the 90's

Today, things not really runs smoothly according to plan. Its been ruined by one thing and other plan will surely interrupted by it. huh...geram betul ni... Later this evening I went to this office to certify copies of my certs, but in return, I need to wait for awhile cos the officer were not in the office and me and my sis ended up waiting at the lobby. For the next 15 minutes, is still OK with me, but another 15 minutes, I cant stand it no more and Im a lil bit outraged. So in this very politely manner, I asked the clerk at the lobby. He told me that the office had been out and not yet returned to the office. Geram juga kenapa x di bagitau dari awal...huh..Me and my sister went out from that office, and while on the way to the carpark, I saw some of the officer whose supposed to be in the office are having a drinks at the canteen, OMG! Im so PISSED off!! I was so outraged, mcm mau d bagi penyapu burok saja durg ni...this is not the first time things like these are happened. Its like a trend looting during office hours. bila la nak berubah..
Luckily today I managed to watch 'Never Been Kissed' a hilarious teen movie starred Drew Barrymore, Michael Vartan, Leelee Sobieski and also Jessica Alba. At least my anger was ok after watched this movie. Everytime I watched this kind of movies, it always remind me to my hey days in Chermai college. Its the sweetest memories ever, and I wish that I can turned back time, I definately choose that memories and will do much better than before. We only can wish but this is all in God's fate, we just accepted it for it. hmmm...and the soundtrack for today is totally 90's- everything from Never been kissed soundtrack. From John Lennon, Beach Boys to the 90's Semisonic, Hole and others...its good to be back at least nda juga burink dgr2 lagu paling hot d radio...
OMG, need to wrapped up for now, later we update2 again..ciao...

No comments: