Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Carl's Jr. @ Sunway's New Wing

Carl's Jr had opened up their restaurant's chain in Sunway Pyramid's New Wing at Marrakesh hallway (err is it hallway? antam sja la). Actually, Mita (my lovely hsemate) told me that it already opened cos I told her that I had waited for such along long time for it to open for business. So to mark up our first journey to Carl's Jr, both of us were very hungry on that lazy Sunday & dua2 pun malas nak masak( even breakfast), that evening we headed up to Carl's Jr..thank God its just nearby heheheee....basically, at this chain its only simple one, I forgot to take a picture of the restaurant, cos Im too happy la that time...ingat mo mkn jak...so I ordered 'Superstar Burger' (pic below). The order comes in 3 different order, small portion,medium & large. At first I ordered medium, but the cashier asked me 'are u sure?' & mita tol me that she even cant finished the small portion. u can imagine how big the medium & large portion are. Burger ni mmg menguji kesabaran utk d abiskan & french friesnya mmg fresh punya kentang, bukan kentang paket ya...


Superstar Burger & side order


The Superstar Burger :)

With fries like that...no one cant resist hehehe..

Ni la 'dessert' kunun...Mint Mocha @ Gloria Jean's before we headed home :)
Before we ended up went back, we headed up to Gloria Jean's, jauh jg macik Gloria ni buka kedai, di pelusuk2 belakang New wing. I think Gloria is kinda cool place to hangout since it was located quiet aparted from other shops. its a good place for hideaway hehehee...What I know that, probably I'll be back again to Gloria Jean's :)










































No comments: