Saturday, March 29, 2008

Art & Photogs Exhibitions @ Central Market's Annexe

Recently, I got an invitation to the art exhibition that held at Central Market's Annexe Gallery. Actually, I came quiet late and I only went there around 2pm (due to weather matter).All the paintings is by Burmese painter, Soe Naing (got no chance la to meet this painter sb lambat dtg). At the same time, I had a chance to attend another exhibition, its a photography exhibition by International & Asia's photographer. It is something that I really waiting for, so not to blown off the chance, I give it a go (eventhough the exhibition is started in 2 days time). But before that, I have to wait like nearly 2 hours inside CM, cos it was heavy downpour rain outside. sigh! The weather really spoilt my travelling mood, but thats ok la. So, I waited Oldtown Kopitiam, reading some books that I bought from bookshop that sells only 'UsedBooks'. Luckily I found my fav books that I've been searching for an ages. Cuba la dr dulu lg tau yg kedai ni ada bg pinjam buku (if you dont wish to buy it). Lambat crita la....

So here is the picture . . .




Some of the flyers that I took from the registration's table



The books that I bought that day



Old skool motorcycles 'parked' @ 2nd level inside CM


CM's Oldtown Kopitiam (port lepak best!!)



Asam Laksa & fav books, served with white coffee, no one cant resist ;)



Pameran Lukisan


Pameran Fotografi..Simple but nice..



Again..the photography exhibition








1 comment:

kenergy_ichi said...

CM..what a wonderful memory..