Friday, March 28, 2008

Another day in Zanmai...

Eh...How times flies passed us by . . . Its almost weekend eh...Tomorrow is Saturday & I come with no plans at all, maybe just mingle around my apmt I suppose. ermmm here I posted some pictures that I took while went out with my hsemate, Mita while outing & lazing at Pyramid later in evening, cos our beloved Rizuan condo is having a half day BLACKOUT. Its a maintenence purpose I supposed because they posted a notice downstair. And guess what? Today I tried eating some sushi & I had no allergic attack at all :)
Huh! I relieved that finally I ragained back & I can any seafood right now (but ONLY in small amount ya). We went to Zamnai sushi house at Level 2 Pyramid Old Wing. I like the ambience in that sushi house, its serenity, warm welcome & cosy. Beside, it also sells alot of Japanese packets food, ice creams, cakes, biscuits & a lot more. I kinda like that sushi house & the price is so cheap (I think cheaper than sushi king la) & the food is so AWESOME. Go on try it once, I bet you will definately come again, cos I will go back there for 2nd round hehehe.....
Last night I watched 'Step Up 2: The Street' & the movie is so damn COOL! I just drooled over & oogled to the screen all over. OMG their dance step is very damn Street-style. I bet all of them have a gruesome dance routine la before shooting the movie, even the jocks in the movie have a cool dance move. I wish I can be like that, having a slick clean-cut dance move hehehe..(in dream only). Ok la enuff said, here's the pics & enjoyyyyy :)


I like this pic . . .


err..Mita is model of the day :D

Mita with ocha Tea..I started to like this green tea now...


I ordered Garlic fried rice yum yum. . .


Chicken katsu with soba noodle, good combination for those who jaga badan :D


katsu with ocha tea


Ocha Tea (yg ni mmg sedap dr teh ocha yg biasa)
I tried ocha tea (typical green tea that served in Sushi shop) & it taste not too bitter (better than chinese tea). The ocha tea that served in this sushi shop is different than others. Now I started to develop a likings on that tea & it changed my view of green tea, cos previously I green tea is not my typical drink, but this one I cant resist :p








No comments: