Thursday, March 3, 2011

March..ing...March :)

I always wanted to revamp this blog..boring la update my mundane life. Malas nak blog pasal keja yg sangat memboringkan.Everyday i had to face up with figures, figures, and figures.Fact is, working with multinational company doesn't mean you can get pots of gold, Only those who work behind it knows how it feel the burdens. :( 
Bet u didn't want to know, how bored I am here *sigh*
So, in my upcoming blogging..i will upload ONLY my favorite -FASHION! ^_^
hehehe...literally, I will post something that I like & love since ages.But not all la about fashion, it will be about books, music, food,random stuff and list goes no..hehe
No worries, once I fixed my cam, I will upload more and more random pics ok. Owhhh..How I wish I had a Polaroids & Lomo :(


 
Ying & Yang tube dress*Love IT*






No comments: