Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Gossip Mongers & Booth ...

Its very amusing when I heard people talked about other people around. Dengar jak bukan ikut join sekaki ya. Until one time, I found out that gossip monger had sush about me. Wahhh felt like an instant celebrity la..hehehe..All the times I thought that I'm the last person on earth they would talked about, but things turned differently...All I can do is just LOL la...wtf I would give a damn on what she talking about me. This is not the first time I heard peps talked behind my back, so I just say..WHATEVERRR.. hahaha...Malas nak layan orang cenggitu, buang masa...
Tomorrow will going to be a busy day cos our dept will participate in HRMA Stakeholder. For first time, SCM will open it booth. Gosh, it will be super duper BUSY cos our section head told us last minute, so all the preparations were done very very late. Cant imagine how is it going to be. Hopefully, others will spares their times to help. 

No comments: