Thursday, July 2, 2009

Here Come JULY

Picture for welcoming the month of JULY :)


How times fly by & July had come approached. If we looked back to the month of June, there is few moments that really shocked/attracted/grabbed our attention, such as:
->AH1N1 (influenza A) had reached our shores (even at my hometown got 1 quarrantined patient)
-> Proposal to use Automatic cars at driving school for driving test & JPJ test (*clap*clap*) that I'waited for so looong looong time :)
-> Shocking death of 2 LEGENDARY stars -FARRAH FAWCETT & THE KING OF POP MICHAEL JACKSON
When my mum heard that Influenza had spreaded here, she intended that we had a percaution injection.OMG!!! Its bolted me out helppppp!!! I always had a 'weak' heart for syringe. I hate it everytime when the nurse tried to take my blood for test. I cringed a little la hehehe. I know Mum;s intention was a good idea but, when u takut, anything would do la...owwww...
My situation was still in OK state but my sister is far worst. Back in her primary school, there is an injection will be given out by government clinic when reached primary 6. So her turn is coming & what she do is...she skipped school with alasan, demam sigu heheehe..so she didnt kena that injection la. Until today, she still had this goosebump when she heard "awak mesti ambik suntikan untuk cepat sembuh". She will definitely get panic attack.
On Thursday 25th, June 2009, world mourned to the death of 2 legendary stars --Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson. My first reacted when I heard the Breaking E! News, I could not believe it at all, especially MJ's untimely death & of cos we know that Farrah' long battle to cancer. Let them rest in the peace that both of them deserved. Aminnn....
And for JULY, hope that would bring something more happier than last month. TO my very dear best friend/side-kick/sisterhood -- Datin Sarina mohd Hasan ( to us she will always 'Datin') Congratulations on your Wedding tomorrow. Sooo sadddd I cant attend her wedding :(
really frustrated me though. Hopefully can make it to her Island Party on October perhaps.
Since then...adiossss....

No comments: