Friday, July 31, 2009

GoodBye July

There's a lot of stuffs that been around ages & that makes me got no time to update this blog..hmmm or it juz me becoming lazy bum hehehe...maybe :)
This morning I went to a blood lab to do some blood test sample for my upcoming job. Yep, I've got the job (at last) after all the sweat & tears hahahaha and countless boringness I finally landed a job which is will be starting on Monday next week. Altho' it is not my choice job in the first place, but at least I had my own bucks to pay my dues rite?
Before start working, I must get through a security screening, Health & safety course, medical examine, in-house HSE course & security briefing & all of these steps is COMPULSORY, especially for the first-timer (like me) & NO ONE can escape from all this steps. Security at this company is very strict & security is their no. 2nd priority after health & safety.Pretty exhausting though plus the weather is really killing me cos its very hot & humid here. early this morning I went blood lab to get my blood test & now I know what type of my blood is, an A+ :)
All my life I never bothered to know about what type of it, even tho' I already got 2 blood sample taken hehehe...Now it is good to know it la hehehe.. felt like a new discovery to my mundane life.
How time fly by & JULY had reach to the end point. To me July this year brings fond memory of sadness with a little bit of sprinkle of happyness.. I hope August will bring a better tomorrow :)
oh Sir Bobby Robson (1933-2009), England legendary manager & footballer, lost his long battle with cancer. May his soul RIP...

No comments: