Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to you

Have you ever felt your eye twitching? Twitching like mad? well that's happened to me like started three days ago. It was quiet uncomfortable until one point I had to press under my eye for a while. Old folks says there something might happen when your eyes keep on twitching like non-stop, but to me it doesnt make sense. Not that Im not believe, cos something will just happen when it want to right?
My weekend this week was pretty awesome cos my sister's birthday fall yesterday. She had this Birthday party at her favorite club & everyone was there. We had a Best times while partying until wee hour. My ol' high schoolmate was in town & she went there with me.


wif Bday gurl that had very 'bad' wish :p


cute bday cake

with super hyper cynthia,my sis, amy,henry & reno

wit bie & chee before partying :)

Sorry for the blurry &low-quality of those pics, but everyone is having a really good times there. We had our little 'closing' to wrap up gawai for 2009. There's alot of pics but the pics were not very clear. will add up some later in other blog. My hp cam still having some problem. Hopefully jan la buat problem time majlis c rina nanti...Anyway, had to go now...its very late la nearly 3 am :)

No comments: