Saturday, June 6, 2009

Black Heart Inertia


Hello again.....

Just came back from Gawai @ longhouse and all I can say, this year is the funny ones and I enjoyed it much. Blasted karaoke until dawn, non-stop drinkng n BBQing & my throat felt dry now. Look like aunty sore throat is coming to visit la. For the first time (in my life) I do the satay BBQ hehehe...I prepared the gravy, the marinated chicken & the skin (we making chicky skin sate too) & the result is, not bad..unluckly my cam not worked properly, so sory no pics. Maybe next time I'll consider on doing satay again perhaps hehehee...



Yesterday, I got a shocking news...my best friend, Sarina is getting married next month & she called me to break the news. OMG I was like 'WHAAAAATTT!!!??!?!?!! gal u are getting married?!?!'. My react was Im a bit shocked. I cant believe that my bestie, my sidekick shopping gurlie is getting married soon. Today, Im a bit sad that Im gonna 'lose' my best friend :(

I know it sound ridiculous, why Im sad,while I supposed to be happy for her. I know Im too driven with my feeling maybe. Enuff of the sadness, better start looking forr flight tix right now, who knows maybe MAS get the promo tix to KK. Finger crossed 2x...



Before I ended, Incubus is coming out with their latest album Monuments and Melodies available 6.16.09. 26 TRACKS ON 2 CDs. Love their 1st single Black Heart Inertia & been singing along all day heheheeee....







No comments: