Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Return the favor

Picture for this month:




Love both of these pictures, taken by my buddies hehehe..pinjam skejap :)
Didnt take any pics recently, since my cam not worked well. Need to rest it up la & hopefully can recover back before GAWAI. Look like I need new cam, tapi no budget la...hmmm....
This evening I went for some outings with mum & sis, while waiting for them, I squeezed out to the nearby photo shop (my fav photoshop) cos the tauke is very friendly. Actually, I like to watch him managed the shop & watched 'em doing their thang there. While at the shop I always looked over the pictures, some of it are very old black & white pictures hanged all over the walls. Staring at those pictures are quiet amazed me sometimes, eventho' I stared at those pics time & time, but I never get bored of it & still LOLz at some of funny pics. Especially at 'Lost & Found' corner, alot of pictures hanged there & none claimed it back, so, they put it as a display & even some of my old highschool frens had their pictures at this corner very LoL :D
Still save sum up for new cam & look like the price is Ok la rite now not too expensive :p
Nevermind I put it in my "wish bucket" la for this year :)



No comments: