Sunday, May 10, 2009

HaPpY Mother's Day :)

I wanna wish HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 2 ALL MUMS OUT THERE, especially to my mum & granny - Love ya !


Take this time to wish your mum that she meant the world to you..

Give them a hug, if you live with them..

cos you dont know what tomorrow will be...




back in the high school era, me & my sister always never missed to belt out Spice Girls' song 'Mama' everytime we hit the karaoke weekend. Us both are big fans of Spice Girls back in the days. Hey, who doesnt love them rite? Gila btul sama durg sampai cover meja d kelas pun Poster SG yg di fotostat..hehehehee...and that table I would took along whenever I changed my sitting position in class. owh..what a memory...


Anyho'...how's your weekend. Mine..so & so... nuthing best la happen,except I was surrounded by quiet alot of babies while in church this morning. Then I remembered the C-section pic by Moses...huh bikin INSAF sekejap gbr tu. It send chilled in my spine. Later this evening, mostly channel showed a number of programs involved babies, pa ni smua mo tyg psl baby2???? My curiously curious mode is ON...hmmmm...Its not that I dont like babies, I love them too,u know..Dont want to think about it tho'. Let it be la...

Looking forward for this new week...cos only 3 more weeks left too GAWAI.. Am I looking fwd to it? No..not really, dunno WHY, maybe cos there's lotta things happened past few months ago. Dont wanna talked much about it.

Before its late, wanna wish Cinco De Mayo to Dias! Dont forget your Pinata again yoiiee :)






With my mum @ vaca' recently...

No comments: