Sunday, April 13, 2008

Its PC fair

It's been awhile since my last blog. There's alot of errands that I had to deal with before I go back for good to my beloved homeland - SARAWAK. Last Friday, I had a very luck chance to meet up with my gurlie from KK. She had some works to do here but since she's free on Friday, so we met up at KLCC & guess what, PC fair been held there. yayyyyy.. I never been to pc fair before, cos yea lo, I live in the quiet far & no one of my frens are interested to go to Pc fair. OMG! Since it was 1st day, it was so packed with HUMANS & macam pasar ikan hehehehehee...
It almost 5 years since the last time I met Niza, how times fly by & she changed quiet a bit. She dyed her hair, & loaded, besa la udah keja hehehe... we shared alot of stories, giggled, laughing out loud & took some pics together to get Reena jeles pas ne hehehee..
Last week, me & my housemate, Mita, managed to steal some study time to go to Wendy's @ Pyramid's Old Wing. Actually, we're kinda late because previously in the noon time, they held a grand opening (kami dtg petang la). so we're left out la the opening ceremony. There's nothing much since it was new, I tried their burger & baked potato, but I prefer their baked potato than their burger.


Mita & me...


The burger (4got the name) & tall Coke







Wendy's Baked Potato...its a treat...







Niza & me reunion after 5 years :)





Outside KLCC park lepas dari Pc Fair..phewwww...





2 comments:

JoDiane said...

ha.. you've nice blog here. i guess when i got nothing interesting to watch, i can go here and enjoy my yummy plus yummier meals after scrolling thru ur blog. yum yum! thanx.

Sandra said...

hehe..hope u guys enjoyed reading it. But btw, sorry yea if u find alot of grammatical errors while reding my blog, my English is not that advanced.
Thanks again for browsing..
Cheers..