Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bye Bye Benny :p

Last two days are hectic since my bestie is here for short trip, before I go back to Sarawak for good. Reena arrived here on Thursday & I had to pick her up as always at LCCT. After she finished her business on Friday morning, we kicked start our journey hehehee..bejalan2 d area Masjid India, having Nasi Kandar there & we headed back to KL Sentral to meet up with some ol friends that we've havent met for ages. Sayang nya lupa ambik gbr, too busy chit chatting, gossing here & there. Second day, nothing much to do since its been raining cats n dogs here. So after having lunch, we went to meet up with Benny at his tattoo parlor at Sunway Metro. Its been ages since the last time I met him last year before went back for Xmas Holiday. He moved from his old shop at 3rd floor to the 1st floor in the building too. Ingatkan pindah jauh, rupa2nya blok yg sama. Memula tu best lepak2 kedai baru but Benny ended up busy as a lot of customers came to get a tattoo done by him, so we just make ourselves like a home there. He always busy at the evening, but mostly he had no customer at noon. His new shop had a better looks than the previous one, the pool table is still there & he had a shop manager now, no wonder la the shop is organized better now...hehehe. We ended up stucked at Benny's shop there for nearly 2 hours, cos its raining heavily outside. sigh! It really take toll of my time to search for a new wedges, cos I packed all my shoes & forgot to take one of the shoes & I only had my slippers to wear. To kill some booring moods, we took some pictures in the shop, bila tuan kedai sibuk, berabis la begambar hehehe..Benny kinda sad cos we told him that we're going back for good, & he looked sad. I know why he kinda sad, cos he just recently broke up with his girlfriend..& the rest is history he said. we promised to come over here again melawat2 kedainya.
here some pics I tooked when He's busy runnin' here n there...
With one of Benny's fav possession at his shop

hrmmm..waiting for long time at Benny's shop..Booring...

With my sidekick's Reena :)

Me & Benny (he's an amazing tattoo artist!)


Iced ocha (tp gelas sja yg d nampak cni)


Reena's Order curry Udon yummy yummy :)







No comments: