Saturday, January 31, 2009

Keyword,Grooming & Open Houses

30th Jan 2009
Came across this word while read some books in office library yesterday... MEDIATION
" It is generally better to deal by speech than by letter; and by the mediation of a
third than by a man's self"
- The essays of Francis Bacon, XLVII 'Of Negotiating'
=====================================================================================
Today.. it was so tiring, cos I had alot of 'rands to do; house cleaning, laundry yada yadas. Then in the noon time,we sent Shiro to the Pet Shop for her first grooming :) and the result is... she looked far more better with that grooming, thou she looked tired, but I know she happy with her new haircut hehehe. Will upload her pic later cos I lost my hp's cable, i cant remember where I put that cable la...sign of ageing.. Need to find it later la..
Later this evening, me n my sister went to the CNY open houses of our friends and bosses. Good thing is we've got quiet lot of angpows (part paling best) hehehe ... not forgetting the mandarin oranges. Before CNY holiday, we got one box of mandarin orange given by some towkeys sent to our office. Macam party limau mandarin la ofis tu.
My sickness arent recovery fully, this sneezy n cough makin teruk la.Right now, Btu is so cold n felt just like in overseas..hehehe...Raining seems to stay longer la, and again floods attacked come back again. Luckily my housing area is still in safety zone. Hujan susah..tak hujan lagi la susah...hopefully February bring Little Miss Sunshine come back again..
Will continue again later...its nearly 3 am..ngantuk la...

No comments: